Zmanda 4.3 Release Notes
- Zmanda 4.3 is the latest release with new features and enhancements that upgrade the Zmanda backup and recovery experience.
- With this release we’re adding compatibility with latest Client OS versions and Client triggered RMAN backups.
- RMAN triggered Oracle Backups: Oracle Backups can now be handled in Zmanda even when triggered from Oracle’s RMAN utility.
- New Client OS/DB Versions released: Updated Zmanda agents for:
- Enterprise Linux 7,8,9
- Fedora 36,37
- Debian 10,11
- Ubuntu 16.04,18.04,20.04,22.04
- Upgrade/Migration - AWS and Wasabi Backup:
- Backupsets using AWS or Wasabi as storage created on versions prior to Zmanda 4.2 can’t be reconfigured or backed up.
- NDMP Source Creation:
- Ubuntu 22.04 Client:
- Backup Port (10080) is not starting upon installation of Ubuntu 22.04 client agent binaries.
Last modified 1mo ago